SMSF Annual Financial Statements, Tax Return And Annual Audit(Your Complete Package)
All SMSF super funds prepare annual financial statements and tax returns each year then have them independently audited. The tax return is lodged with the ATO after the auditor has issued his/her audit report.
Some clients require the annual audit, the annual financial statements and the tax return of the super fund as a total package. The SIS Act requires the auditor to be independent of the persons preparing the annual financial statements and tax return. We organise a separate professional accounting firm to prepare the financial statements and tax return at a very competitive price. We then carry out the audit to ensure everything is done to our professional satisfaction and ensure independence.
- Accountants doing this work charge a very wide range of fees for basically the same work. Some of these fees are very high for the work required each year.
- We give very competitive firm quotes Australia wide. You can call us on 0408 943 233 or email the Operating Statement and Statement of Financial Position to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote. In most cases you will be pleasantly surprised by our fees. These savings should add $20,000 in value to your super fund over the years.
- We organise a separate professional accountant to prepare the annual financial statements and the super fund tax return. We then email or send these to you and review them in detail with you by mobile/phone and answer all your questions. In addition to that we also make helpful suggestions for you to improve the value of your super fund. We can also call you to discuss anything in relation to your super fund. We also want your satisfaction by improving your super fund if this is possible.
- You can scan the documents we need to prepare the annual financial statements and also the tax return, then email them to us. If you prefer, you could use our free Reply Paid service and send your documents to
Superannuation Rescue, 212 Odin Drive, Stirling, WA 6021.
Or we could send you a prepaid bag to enclose your documents and send them to us.
- We call or email you with any queries the independent accountant has to complete the preparation of your financial package.
- We then audit the work of the independent accountant and if it is satisfactory then issue an audit report as required by the SIS Act.
- We may have audit queries in addition to the queries from the independent accountant. If so, then we will email you or call you on these.
- We then return your documents, the financial package and tax return for your super fund, our comments if applicable, and of course our invoice for the total services.
- We also call you if you wish to discuss any aspects of the financial statements, tax return or audit with you and also offer any suggestions we may have. We value long term friendly relationships with our clients.
- Our principal and also the independent accountants have over 20 years experience in large firms and companies, so your work will be very professionally completed in all of the above areas.